Wednesday, September 17, 2014

More 50 shades of beige.



There is a small possibility we might get some rain tonight, so I had to post my tree shots. You have never seen a group of people so tired of a season as we are. I can't remember the last time it rained. Everything is covered in a layer of dirt. I would die to be able to wash the windows at my house. The whole thing just grates on you. I've lost all sense of what a normal tree looks like. The Willows have all almost turned brown now. Sometimes you can find them in this weird olive/brown.. Normally the hills are a dead grass color, but most of that has blown away and they are the color of dirt. Which is a pretty unremarkable color here.





I got these because I think the wind will probably strip most of the leaves. This is already about half the leaves this kind of tree would have.



People just giving up.






This is a cedar grove. They are on well water and even one of them is still trying to go belly up.







The next two pictures are of the creek bed. There hasn't been any water there in months. It will be interesting to see what happens when the real rain comes.





They shut off flow to all the creeks from the dam, so I was surprised to find water anywhere. It's pretty choked out though. I regretted finding it because of the mosquito's.





No comments:

Post a Comment