Monday, January 05, 2015

This is why I love Silicon Valley.



Today we stopped to get the truck washed before heading out tomorrow. Normally we wash all the cars, but it's been pretty effing cold lately. So that was not happening.

We dropped the truck off and decided to walk across the street to Home Depot to get a huge flash light. When we got back to the car wash Mr S. asked if I saw the Ferrari they were washing. Which I hadn't. I just didn't expect to see a Ferrari at a car wash. I thought these guys got all these cars detailed.

At any rate, I spent most of the rest of the time they were working on the truck to get photos. When I got shots from the front you could hear these guys giggling like a school girls. Look at the picture. You can see how happy they were. The funnier things however was - when they were done with the Ferrari....... it wouldn't start! Which made me laugh in a perverse way. Those guys had to be shitting their pants. They tried like five times and finally they let it sit. The owner was no where to be seen. By the time we left the Ferrari was still there.

Also..... those guys at LLNL (Lawrence Livermore National Labs) are making bank apparently. This was in the East Bay, so I assume it belongs to someone who works there.

As a side note, you might not get anything from me until I get to Vegas. I'm going to be in some sketchy internet access areas. Sure it only takes about 7-8 hours from the Bay Area. But it's going to take me a lot longer than that.










No comments:

Post a Comment