Monday, March 09, 2015

I don't really understand a Silicon Valley that makes Jewelry. I know the Apple watch is suppose to be a tech device, but Intel is on this high end Jewelry bandwagon too. I just don't get it. Intel for shits sakes! 

A week or so ago I read Apple thinks they are going to sell so many watches it's going to affect the gold market. Which I'm calling complete bullshit on.

They have been trying to get this watch concept off the ground almost the entire time I've been alive. So, I'm pretty skeptical.

Of course, I may eat my words tomorrow because I have a conference on this very thing. I didn't know Apple was having an event the day before. So maybe I'll change my mind. More likely I'm going to be super bitchy.  I've been going to conferences on this sector for at least a year, and so far they have all pissed me off enough that I haven't even posted about them. I'd expect more of the same of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment